In celebration of my pregnancy and the launch of my NEW blog, I organized some of my favorite baby brands and must-have items for any new or expecting mommy or daddy! What’s even better is that you have the chance to WIN any one of these amazing prizes!
Let me gush a little about all of my favorites:
1. Rockababy– Desiree Cluff is the Baby Guru. It’s not if you’ll need her, it’s when! She specializes in creating tailored training sleep solutions that work for you and your baby. Based in Vancouver, BC, she works with children of all ages and families all over the world. Her services include sleep coaching, sleep and feed schedules, potty training, parent mentoring, transitioning through stages as well as concierge services. From strollers to breast pumps, Desiree can help you figure out what products you need to purchase. This girl knows her stuff and is offering one winner a $275 Baby Boot camp package that includes:
- 1.5 hr telephone or skype consult
- designed to get your baby set up for healthy sleep habits
- customized feed/sleep schedule
- 2 fifteen minute follow up sessions
2. Stokke Sleepi Mini Sleeping Bag- Sometimes, newborns need a bit of extra warmth. This snuggly, lightweight bunting will keep your little one cuddly, warm, and unrestricted so you can still reach those tiny hands. Designed for newborns to approx. 6 months. Since my little babe is arriving in November, I think this sleeping bag will be just perfect to keep them warm and cozy.
3. VONBON- Seems weird to gush about my own line of products, but I am so thrilled to soon be able to wrap my very own baby in all of the products I have spent so much time creating for the past two years. Made only from US grown certified organic cotton, VONBON blankets and knotted hats will be the perfect items to keep my baby warm during the cool winter months, here in Vancouver. I’m really looking forward to dressing him or her in some of our super soft coordinating bib bandanas and leggings as they grow. You have the chance to win a $100 gift card to spend in our online shop.
4. Baby Jives Co. Mobile- I came across these enchanting mobiles on Instagram and have been a loyal follower ever since. From little white clouds dripping with metallic raindrops and pretty little stars or blush colored butterflies and big chested song birds, there is a mobile to fit every nursery. Hand made by the owner herself, Jahje puts so much love and attention to detail into each one of her creations. I have already ordered one for our nursery and am highly anticipating its arrival! Baby Jives Co. is kindly offering a $50 online gift card for your choice of mobile.
5. Whistle & Flute – A Canadian company I have fallen in love with. Located in Victoria, BC, this small family run business creates the coolest graphic tees, tanks, pull overs, hats and totes for babies, children and adults. Their products are gender neutral and totally hip. This husband and wife team create their own exclusive designs, screen all their own products and make some pretty cute kids too. Their two boys are their inspiration behind the brand. Whistle & Flute is offering 3 of their graphic onesies to keep your babe looking ultra cool!
6. Zoe Organics- I have been using their belly oil and belly butter since I first found out I was pregnant. Anything to ward off stretch marks, right? This isn’t just anything. Zoe Organics products are a power-packed blend of organic oils, extracts and essential oils. All of their premium raw ingredients are certified organic and the highest grade. Your skin will thank you! My tummy has never had such a moisturized glow! Win an Essentials Baby Travel Set of your very own!
7. Love Child Organics– Inspired by their daughter Poppy and the lack of tasty, nutritious and convenient food and snack options available, this husband and wife team from Whistler, BC decided to create their own brand. The company would be committed to making organic, convenient and tasty food, with a strong focus not just on leaving out the “bad stuff”, but also on including as many nutritionally-rich, natural ingredients as possible. They wanted to run a business with a sense of social responsibility, giving back to children in need, and making a difference on a larger scale. After scoring the highest paid deal ever on Dragon’s Den, their dreams have become a reality. This company stands for everything I believe in and I really look forward to feeding Love Child to my future son or daughter. They are kindly offering an amazing prize pack full of squeezable purees and tasty snacks for your little ones.
8. Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Camera– Can I just say how STOKED I am to be giving away this amazing camera!! Not only is it the smallest and lightest digital SLR camera on the market, making it easy to fit into your diaper bag, it is also ideal for shooting in dim light and capturing fast action subjects, like kids! Take amazing video of your baby’s first moments using the full HD Movie Mode and spam all your friends on Facebook! With a 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and 3.0″ touch screen, you will want to take this camera with you everywhere you go. Canon has even developed a fantastic App called Plan Your Baby Moments . The App guides you through each photo opportunity based on age from newborn to 12 months, so you don’t miss a single precious moment. It tells you exactly what you need and how to create each image. I am so excited to start using it!
9. Puj Tub- The ultimate infant bath tub. Made from a soft foam that folds and conforms to almost any sink, the Puj Tub cradles and protects your baby during bath time. Hang or store the tub flat anywhere you would like…even on the back of your door and out of sight! If you’re looking for a perfect baby shower gift, consider the Puj Splash, a 9 piece newborn bath set including the softest hooded towel and soft rubber storage hooks. Score your own Puj Tub by entering!
10. Sapling– This Australian baby brand is Oh, so darling. All of their garments and trimmings are made with 100% certified organic cotton. They have been printed with organic vegetable dyes that are free from toxic chemicals and heavy metals. Not to mention they have the most adorable prints like the Flamingo Vine Bodysuit. They are giving away a set of the Dove Grey Bloomers and a Dove Grey Short Sleeve Tee.
11. Mushybooks– Created by a mom of three, these simple, stylish and modern baby books are the perfect keepsake for recording your pregnancy and all of the important information you want to remember forever. With a variety of adorable themes like, Cosmic Love, Wild Child, Babyville, and my favorite, Dreamcatcher, there is a book to perfectly fit each family. Mushybooks is kindly giving away a book of your choice.
12. Yarning Made– Another Canadian company I have fallen in love with the minute I saw these gorgeous blankets. Sandra hand-knits each one herself, using a blend of acrylic and wool yarn so that the blanket is very soft and not at all itchy or scratchy. I am having the hardest time deciding between one of her classic Black and White Heart blankets or the very trendy Helvetica “hi”! She is giving away a blanket of your choice!
13. So Young- I spent hours on Pinterest looking for the perfect diaper bag. One that isn’t too girly, as my husband will be carrying it most of the time (big winky face!)
Then I came across The Charlie Bag…the search was over! This modern brand of gender neutral bags are stylish and totally Dad friendly! Spotted on Jessica Alba’s daughters, they also create the coolest lunch boxes and bags for kids. Win a Charlie Bag in your choice of color.
14. 7 A.M. Enfant- With my baby arriving in November, I knew I needed something to keep them warm and cozy when strolling around our rainy city! The Blanket 212 Chevron is the perfect solution. This transitional bag has two length extensions for your growing child. The 5-point harness openings secure your precious cargo into any stroller and car-seat. Win a blanket 212 Chevron of your choice and choose the color that suits your personality.
15. Solly Baby- The Wrap. What can I say, I fell in love with this and knew I had to have it for my future babe the moment I saw it. Something about having your little one cuddled so close to you while having both hands free to get stuff done! This family run company designed and tested the wrap on their own kids and have a close hand in every aspect of their brand, creating a wrap that is functional but also stylish. Check out their “how to wear” videos for easy on and off access. Win your very own in your choice of color. They look amazing on Dad too!
Looking to add any of these products or services to your registry? Use BabyList to put any item on to your registry from any store! From prenatal classes, to diapers…even your doula! Don’t have a registry yet, create one here!
15 amazing prizes and 15 lucky winners! Now, the important part: HOW TO ENTER!
First, click here to visit our Pinterest board and create a board of your own titled and tagged #VONBONBABYGIVEAWAY.
Pin ALL of the sponsor prizes on our #VONBONBABYGIVEAWAY board to your own board. Copy and paste the Board URL onto the Rafflecopter entry at the bottom of this page.
Follow the Rafflecopter instructions below, for the rest of your entry directions and easy extra entries!
Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only. Contest closes July 30th at midnight. A winner will be chosen for each prize shown and each winner will be listed here on July 31th.
For any contest rules, regulations or questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org